Board of Trustees & Committees
To suggest additions, please email Anne Hamland at email@example.com.
Agendas and Exhibits
- Please see the Board of Trustees Agenda and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
- 2017 Meetings: August 19, September 16, November 18
Board of Trustees Bylaws
- The Wisconsin Valley Library Service Board of Trustees (BOT) meets six (6) times a year. BOT Officers are elected at the annual meeting held every January. Please find the bylaws of the WVLS Board of Trustees below.
- Bylaws – WVLS Board of Trustees 2015
Board of Trustees Members
|First Name||Last Name||Role||County||Term Expires|
|Douglas||Layfirstname.lastname@example.org||Vice President||Marathon County||Dec-17|
|Vice President||Douglas Lay|
WVLS Library Advisory Committee
The WVLS Library Advisory Committee (LAC) is comprised of representatives from libraries of all types within the WVLS boarders. The Committee advises the WVLS staff and Board of Trustees on promotion and implementation of collaborative programs and services and on communication among all libraries and entities in within WVLS borders.
Please see the Library Advisory Committee Agenda and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
1. To encourage the most effective use of the resources & services of the area.
2. To foster the improvement of existing library service activities & communication procedures.
3. To provide a basis for discovering new areas of cooperation.
4. To initiate new services and joint programs as needed and/or desired.
There are fifteen (15) representatives from libraries within WVLS borders.
- 4 large public libraries, permanent positions.
- 6 small public libraries, Rotating 2 year appointments.
- 1 academic or technical library, Rotating 2 year appointment.
- 4 school or special libraries, Rotating 2 year appointments.
WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee
WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee Agendas and Exhibits
Please see the WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee Agendas and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
|Thomas Bobrofsky||WVLS BOT||Chair|
|Eileen Grunseth||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Paul Knuth||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Pat Pechura||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Marla Sepnafski||WVLS Director|
|Inese Christman||WVLS Assistant Director|
|Joshua Klingbeil||WVLS IT Director|
|Cynthia Taylor||Antigo Public Library|
|Leah Giordano||Marathon County Public Library|
|Stacy Stevens||T.B. Scott Free Library-Merrill|
|Michelle Gobert||Crandon Public Library|
|Mary Taylor||Minocqua Public Library|