The City of Lake Mills is currently accepting applications for a full-time Children’s Specialist at the L.D. Fargo Public Library. The Children’s Specialist will implement fun and innovative programming that supports the library’s mission of providing quality materials and services which fulfill educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the entire community. The library is looking for someone with tech skills and interests to advance our STEM related efforts and online promotions. Applicants should have experience or training in childhood literacy and family development, publicity and promotions, and collection development and library programming. $15.38-17.31 anticipated hourly wage based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package. A complete job description and application form can be obtained at www.ci.lake-mills.wi.us or City of Lake Mills Municipal Offices. Submit application and resume to Melissa Quest, City Clerk, 200D Water St, Lake Mills, WI 53551 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm, February 9, 2018. EOE.
- Library Circulation Clerk, part time – Oconomowoc Public Library
- Summer Youth Paraprofessional Librarian – Verona Public Library
- Library Assistant – Platteville Public Library
- Early Literacy Librarian – Kenosha Public Library
- Library Supervisor – Brown County Library, Weyers-Hillard and Pulaski branches