Job opening: Web Developer Specialist/Network Manager
Full-time, Exempt position
Applications accepted until June 4, 2018
Winnefox Library System is looking for a talented web developer and IT generalist to work with our innovative tech team in a collaborative environment. Winnefox Library System is a state-funded organization that supports 30 public libraries over a five-county area.
Required experience and abilities include
• Experience with web design using a CMS, Drupal expertise a plus.
• Familiarity with web server support.
• Ability to use Linux and command line programming.
• Experience providing remote “help desk” support to technology users.
• Communication skills of an effective team member and customer helper, including patience, calm demeanor, and describing situations in clear, non-technical language.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Salary starts at $25.22 per hour ($52,465 annually). Benefits include health insurance, retirement plan through Wisconsin State Retirement System, deferred compensation retirement program, vacation and paid sick leave.
To apply: submit letter, resume and WLS Application for Employment to: Winnefox Library System, Administration Office, 106 Washington Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54901 or via email to email@example.com. A job description and application form can be found at http://www.winnefox.org/employment/network-manager.html
Winnefox Library System is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.