WVLS Services, Grants, Resources
- $300 – 2023 Summer Reading Performer Grant contact Brenda Walenton at email@example.com
- $240 – 2022 Summer Reading Performer Grant
- Library Legislative Day Grant
- ARSL Conference Scholarship
- ALA Conference Scholarship
- Innovation and Collaboration Grant
Technology Budget Resources
- LEAN WI – 2024 Technology Planning Guide for WVLS Member Libraries
- LEAN WI – 2023 Technology Planning Guide for WVLS Member Libraries
- LEAN WI – 2022 Technology Budget Planning Details for WVLS Member Libraries
- LEAN WI – 2021 Technology Planning Guide for WVLS Member Libraries
- LEAN WI – 2020 Technology Planning Guide for WVLS Member Libraries
WPLC Buying Pool
- 2023 Digital Library Shares can be found in the 2023 Technology Budget Planning Details on page 4 above
- In 2016, the WPLC Steering Committee recommended, and the WPLC Board approved an increase in the buying pool of $150,000, bringing the 2017 pool amount to $1,150,000.
- In 2016 and 2017 WVLS covered the cost for the new $150K addition to the pool. In 2018 and on, WVLS will be using a bill-behind model for pass-through, meaning that in any given year WVLS will be billing for the previous year’s known costs.
2018 was a jump-start year, and is based on 2017’s known numbers. The guide for 2019 uses the known numbers for 2018. There will be an increase in 2019 member shares to accommodate the $150K addition to the pool; however, the bill behind model will give libraries more than one full year to plan for the $150K addition and associated increase in their member share.
Libraries receive a single invoice for Technology Services, which incorporates the WPLC Buying Pool share pass-through.
- Please see the WPLC Board website for information, meeting agendas and documents.
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403